The Doula Project is an NYC-based organization that provides free compassionate care and emotional, physical, and informational support to people across the spectrum of pregnancy.
The Doula Project works to create a society in which all pregnant people have access to the care and support they need during their pregnancies and the ability to make healthy decisions for themselves, whether they face birth, miscarriage, stillbirth, fetal anomaly, or abortion.
- All pregnant people should have access to continuous, non-judgmental emotional, physical, and informational support.
- All pregnant people should be trusted to make choices that are best for them.
- All pregnant people should have their experiences and the memories of those experiences honored.
- All pregnant people should be safe and have access to exceptional health care.
- Clinics, hospitals, organizations, and individuals who work with pregnant people should be respected and protected.